17 Tips for a Healthy 2017
In case you couldn’t attend our seminar on 17 Tips for a Healthy 2017, here they are:
2) Drink 1/2 your body weight in ounces of water. Dr Mike’s tip: Add lemon
3) Get enough sleep. Dr Mike’s tip: Sleep on your left side; use orange lenses sunglasses before bed if using phone, computer, or TV
4) Green Smoothie. Dr Mike’s tip: Add Apple Cider Vinegar.
5) Exercise. Dr Mike’s tip: Use a fitbit to track your steps.
7) Power snack. Dr Mike’s favorite: kiwi, peanut butter, coconut chips.
8) Spinal Hygiene. Dr Mike’s tip: Chiropractic care is essential to a healthy body.
9) Supplements. Take a few but get most of your nutrition from whole foods. Dr Mike’s favorite: Fish oil, turmeric, vitamin D
10) Proper posture
11) Manage your schedule. Dr Mike’s tip: It’s okay to say no, reduce stress.
12) Goal setting. Dr Mike’s tip: A goal without action steps is just a wish.
13) Less phone time. Life is happening around you.
14) Make relaxing time. Dr Mike’s tip: Mediating, time in nature, yoga, massage.
15) 80/20 Rule with food. Dr Mike’s tip: Try to eat healthy 80% of the time, 20% of the time live a little.
16) Accountability Partner. Dr Mike’s tip: Have someone to help you stay on track with your goals.
17) Priming. Start your day with a good mindset. Dr Mike’s tip: breathing exercises, expressing gratitude, pray (not necessarily religion) for good things for family, friends, and others.
About the author:
Dr. Brian Bartholomew owns and operates Ithaca Family Chiropractic in Ithaca, Ny. His expertise is in pediatric care and structural corrective chiropractic care for all ages.
Dr. Bartholomew is available for outside speaking for businesses, churches, groups, athletic teams, rotaries, health food stores and anyone who wants to take charge of their health naturally!