Date(s) - 02/11/2015
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Ithaca Family Chiropractic
America’s Heart Disease Burden
- About 600,000 people die of heart disease in the United States every year–that’s 1 in every 4 deaths.
- Heart disease is the leading cause of death for both men and women. More than half of the deaths due to heart disease in 2009 were in men.
- Coronary heart disease is the most common type of heart disease, killing nearly 380,000 people annually.
- Every year about 720,000 Americans have a heart attack. Of these, 515,000 are a first heart attack and 205,000 happen in people who have already had a heart attack.
- Coronary heart disease alone costs the United States $108.9 billion each year. This total includes the cost of health care services, medications, and lost productivity.
Join us at Ithaca Family Chiropractic to learn steps you can take now to prevent and reverse heart disease naturally.
- How can diet affect your heart health?
- What are the top 3 steps to take now to help improve your health
- Learn the role of chiropractic care plays in keeping your heart health.
Guests are always welcome, call the office at (607) 257-9355 to RSVP.